Anyone still use their Anniversary Legacy bags?

Jeepgurl76

Jul 22, 2016
I have Ali arriving tomorrow and it was new never used. I’m curious if anyone still uses their legacy bags from the anniversary collection and would love to see how they have aged?!

Last summer I bought a Legacy Leather Shoulder Flap online in citron that I love. I have picked up a few bags from that line with the striped anniversary lining. It had been basically unused so I can’t help with that question of wear. Over in the the Club house forum, there is a vintage thread. You may get more of a response there, although technically they are not vintage. There are definitely a few fans there. I do see a lot of Ali’s online for sale. With many of the lighter colors, like Parchment, I can see dirt (are they putting them on the floor?). I think they wear well, but show dirt if you use them continuously without a break.

Last edited:
I had several of the shoulder bags years back, but I ended up giving them all up over time. 3/4 of them developed verdigris on the hardware, which was a pain, but otherwise they were beautiful bags. I love the look of that collection.

I love my Coach Felicia in whiskey; she is in very good shape. I am considering getting a black one. The bleecker leather is just so wonderful and I love the braided strap. The design is timeless. I still carry her even though it is a really big bag and I only carry 2 card cases, a coin purse, sunglasses, keys, and phone. I do wish there was a small outside slip pocket though. I am deaf to my phone when it is in my purse.

Currently carrying my black Legacy shoulder flap. The only Coach bags still in my rotation are Legacy and Bleecker varieties. I miss the heavy hardware and thick leathers dearly.