Anyone still love the Edith...?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. waaa thx much Lordguinny ;) ... yup that color. I tried to rub with moisturiser again last night and it minimize the mark :wlae:
    I was actually drolling the ivory color at eLuxury also :P
    thx again

2. I just ordered two today. They are on sale at Net a porter. It will be my first Edith.

3. Thanks! I'll check to see if the whiskey is on sale like the other colors.

4. I'm really tempted by the khaki double-pocket Edith that's on sale on NAP right now. But I have the Roche Edith waiting for me at the Nordstrom in White Plains right now, that I've already paid for on the presale. But the double-pocket Edith is so cute!

5. I have a roche edith on its way. What is the roche color like any idea? I want a color that matches everything!

6. When the Edith first came out, I was torn on whether or not I liked it, thought it looked too much like a school bag, almost bought it a few times, then would change my mind. Then, last year my SA at NM called with the 30% one day sale for Chloe and I decided to try it, thinking I would either take it back or sell it, (I kept it in the shopping bag for 2 months)......well.......I now own 2 the Edith in whiskey and the tall Edith (conteen??) in chocolate, the one with the flap over the top. Get tons of compliments and love them both. I have been bitten by the Chloe bug, I now own several........and it all started with Edith!!

7. I just received my 07S Edith in Ecuriel, but I'm not in love with it. I'm contemplating on whether I should send it back. I don't have many days as I bought it at Net a Porter and it was on sale. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should do?

8. if you don't love it, wait for the one you are in love it!!! It'll come along.

9. Aww, I hate when that happens! What don't you like about it?

10. Thats the whiskey right? I was thinking of getting that too. What don't you like?

11. Return it! I ordered and promptly returned 3 ediths (whiskey and black messengers and a blanc small satchel)to NM because they were too stiff, unimpressive leather. :tdown: Then I got a rouge Edith just yesterday and OMG... the leather is pebbly and smooshy sort of resembling paddy leather but with a little more structure! :wtf:

So now I have to decide if I should keep this beautiful Edith because I already have a rouge Chloe - a medium paddington from AR! I also have a chocolate front pocket paddy, a sand-colored tall satchel paddy and a white patsy. So I think I have enough paddingtons and I NEED this Edith instead! But then agaian, I do happen to love:heart: red very much... oh how I wish I could justify keeping both!!! :cursing:

12. I saw a 2 pocket Edith today at Nordies, and it reminded me of this thread. Never found this bag attractive...but it's really growing on me!!! :love: I like the fact that it can fit on the shoulder. Definitely more practical!
    [​IMG]

13. Gingerfarm - would you get the two-pocket Edith in Mais again, or a different color?

14. I still enjoy using my Edith Classic in muscade from F/W '06. I like the old fashioned schoolgirl look, and I'm impressed with the squishiness and thickness of the leather. It's more for work, but it also does casual well too.

I do not like any of the other Edith styles, especially the handbag version. They just look wrong to me; like the designers couldn't come up with anything else.

15. I've got this bag in Whiskey and it is adorable! Such a good- ooking bag IMO and very practical with the zippered front pocket and longer handles :heart: