Anyone still love the color Blue Jean?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2011
Hi! I currently own a K 28 Togo black GHW and a K 32 Gold Togo with PHW. I also have a gold Evelyne and would like to brighten up my H collection. However I have owned many bags in bright strong blues and they have never seemed to work. I love the color blue and would love a blue Kelly and have the opportunity to purchase a blue jean K 32 in Togo PHW. I've seen contradicting pictures- some that make BJ look amazing and others that make the color look tired. I want a more neutral blue and not a bright blue. Ultimately I would love a k or b in malachite or a burgundy shade but then my collection would feel too fall like and dark. So anyone still wear and enjoy their BJ bags? I mainly wear dark jeans, black yoga pants and casual wear. My main colors are black, grey and white. Any and all opinions welcome!! [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Reactions: prepster
Blue Jean is a great year-round neutral. I recently sold a B in Blue Jean, not because of the color (which is lovely) but because it was too heavy and I never used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.