Anyone still like Burberry????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi Ladies,
    I was just curious if anyone still likes and buys Burberry? I don't see a Burberry thread. Are the bags still popular or in style? Just curious and was wondering what your opinions were:smile: .

2. YES! I have two gorgeous black and white canvas Burberry bags that are truly stunning IMO. They are great casual bags for me! And I picked up a Nova Check hobo for my sis for her b-day!

3. I still like Burberry! But I've found I've not been able to buy one of their bags yet because I'm not a fan of the "vinyl"-ish feel of their nova check bags.

I AM however, super super in love with The Manor. I LOVE IT!! :love: It's so gorgeous! I'm hoping to add that bag to my collection of beauties at the end of the year! :yahoo:

4. Anyone else please?

5. omg yeahh i lovve burberry!

6. I'm a burberry fan - though it takes a special mood to use them. ;) I have a burberry umbrella, cashmere scarf, pair of platformed sandals, and a clutch. I used the clutch last week for my brother-in-law's rehearsal dinner - and I always use the umbrella for the rain. I've had the sandals for two years though and hardly wear them. I always feel like designer shoes look tacky for some reason. My parents bought me an adorable pair of Coach sneakers a few months back and I've never worn those either :s

7. ^^^ Reminds me that I also have a cashmere scarf which I adore! DH gave it to me! He loves Burberry!

8. I am not a plaid person in any way but I have been dying for this leather handbag from Burberry for 3-4 months now:

Burberry - Leather Double Flap Bag - Saks.com

I just hope they still have this bag around for awhile because it's 3rd on my wish list so it will probably be at least a year before I can sneak it into my budget. In the meantime, I must be content with my dozen other brown/neutral bags. Peggy

9. That is such a beautiful bag peggy! I hope they have it for you too!

10. I like Burberry. I have a Novacheck tote in vinyl material, which is perfect for when it rains. I also have some rainboots, scarf and hat.

11. I don't own any burberry, but I think that burberry is a classic line. I like more of their clothing than their actual purses. Let me be real. I don't like the plaid bags.

12. Are people just sick of the plaids? I always thought Burberry was classic my self and that there plaid bags was there signature that would never go out of style.

13. I have 1 burberry nova check bag but I don't use it any more. I tend to use my bags for a few months and then move on to the next one. I did fall in love with a leather burberry bag when I was in the Florida outlet. I regret not buying it.

Last year I bought two cashmere scarves - candy check to match my pink juicy parka and nova check to match my black juicy parka.

Oh I totally forgot about my bikinis. I have 3 burberry bikinis & I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

14. i have three Novacheck bags and one Bluebell Check bag, and i still love them :yes:. i'm not too crazy about the new plaid or leather ones though :blah:

15. I have two Burberry bags, one's a knight check and one's like a seasonal bag (really cute clear tote).. and they're great.

BUUUUUTTTT I don't think I can ever get over the fact that the third time I wore my Burberry espadrilles, they BROKE !!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice