Anyone stay at Disney's Yacht Club/Florida?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We are taking the family on another trip to Disney. Has anyone stayed at The Yacht Club in Orlando? We would get a two-bedroom suite for a family of 4. Likes? Dislikes? recommendations? Suggestions?
    Thanks!

2. ive been in there it is a lovely hotel

we ar staying at Disney's Saratoga Springs which is really good for families bc ur room has a kitchenette and everything and it is about the same or a bit cheaper then yacht and beach.

3. I have stayed at both sides of the hotels, the Yacht Club and the Beach Club.

I've stayed there multiple times. My family used to take "Family" trips there. These trips would be grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.

The most we ever had on a trip was 12 people. We always had one room setups, so I can't comment on the 2 room suites.

I can't say enough wonderful things about these hotels. They are great, the atmosphere, the location, everything! :graucho:

I know my post is kind of vague, if you have any specific questions feel free to ask away! ;)

4. Nice place. It's walking distance from Epcot and Studios. The steakhouse is very good.

It's also on the Boardwalk, which has the only club left at WDW.