Anyone stack their love bracelet with Apple Watch?

Morenita21

Jan 8, 2016
Hi Everyone,
So I purchased the love cuff last week and I’m struggling to stack it with my Apple Watch. I’ve tried all different bands but it just doesn’t look right. I’ve temporarily moved my Apple Watch to my right hand and have my love cuff on the left. Does anyone have pictures of your love stacked with your Apple Watch? Or, should I just sell my watch?

Reactions: CoCoBelle and hhw
Hi Everyone,
So I purchased the love cuff last week and I’m struggling to stack it with my Apple Watch. I’ve tried all different bands but it just doesn’t look right. I’ve temporarily moved my Apple Watch to my right hand and have my love cuff on the left. Does anyone have pictures of your love stacked with your Apple Watch? Or, should I just sell my watch?

I was just going to ask the same question! I recently bought a Apple Watch and am now looking into different bands to wear with the love bracelet

I was just going to ask the same question! I recently bought a Apple Watch and am now looking into different bands to wear with the love bracelet
I have tried so many different bands but they look weird. I don’t have thin dainty wrists or narrow forearms, so not sure what I’m going to do. Any suggestions welcome and pictures!

This might help you. I found this thread showing the apple watch with the love bracelet. One picture shows the small and another shows the classic size. They actually both look very nice together.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cartier-thin-love-bracelet-with-apple-watch.991952/page-2
This looks nice, but wouldn’t look good on my arm. My arms are wider and shorter. That’s the problem. Even with a regular watch it looks weird. I’ll have to wear them on different arms or sell my Apple Watch.

Reactions: CoCoBelle
Hi Everyone,

If you sell your watch, are you considering purchasing another watch? I’m asking because I was wondering what other watch would I want to stack my bangle with...I’m have traditional watches; however I’m used to the convenience of smart watches as well.

If you sell your watch, are you considering purchasing another watch? I’m asking because I was wondering what other watch would I want to stack my bangle with...I’m have traditional watches; however I’m used to the convenience of smart watches as well.
No. I have other nice watches but don’t wear them as I have my phone with me all the time. I like the Apple Watch for tracking my steps and activity everyday. I don’t want to sell it. I’m probably just going to keep wearing my love cuff on my other hand for now.

Reactions: CoCoBelle
No. I have other nice watches but don’t wear them as I have my phone with me all the time. I like the Apple Watch for tracking my steps and activity everyday. I don’t want to sell it. I’m probably just going to keep wearing my love cuff on my other hand for now.
I’ve decided to wear my watch on my right wrist for now. I love my cuff on my left wrist.