Anyone Snagged the Saleya?

Dec 6, 2005
Has anyone got one as yet? I know that the PM generated a lot of buzz a little while ago. I just missed the MM on elux, SA says they can't keep them in stock, I think I'll go to LV this weekend

I went to Neiman Marcus today to take a look at the Saleya PM - it was similar in size to the Cabas Piano but the handles were shorter. I was able to put it on my shoulder but I had a light jacket on and the handles were a little bit tight.

I love the shape of the bag, but I'm still trying to decide whether I want that one or not - the short handles are what is keeping me from getting it right away.

honu said:
I went to Neiman Marcus today to take a look at the Saleya PM - it was similar in size to the Cabas Piano but the handles were shorter. I was able to put it on my shoulder but I had a light jacket on and the handles were a little bit tight.

I love the shape of the bag, but I'm still trying to decide whether I want that one or not - the short handles are what is keeping me from getting it right away.

I saw it today too .. the pm& mm and prefer the pm size but the handles are an issue for me too. I REALLY liked the multicolore petite noe white but not the price here in Aus:cry:

I only saved a picture of the GM, but the PM doesn't have the outside zipped pocket and the handles are shorter.

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Saleya GM.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Saleya GM.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 74
I was in the boutiques yesterday and saw the Saleya. Love it! I don't know the price though. I don't always ask (which my husbands loves) :evil: .....Just kidding. I'm really considering that bag.

I tried on the pm - I believe it was a little over $700, and it is the cutest bag! The double rolled handles are a bit short, but does fit on my shoulder. I'm sure it has the potential to slip off my shoulder (at least one handle). The double rolled handles "feel" like a speedy - when worn on the arm, but I like that I can wear it on my shoulder, too:love: Gosh, wait for the speedy, or snag a saleya? What to do???? Hey, what would you do??:blink: (Besides snag BOTH:P )
michele