Anyone Snagged the Saleya?

eluxury finally posted pics up again, I guess it's back in stock.

This is the Saleya PM. I really wish it had longer handles for a shoulder bag!

Attachments

• LV Salyea PM.jpg
    LV Salyea PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 28
How much is the Saleya PM? I don't own any LV purses yet. I trying to find one that is big enough carry my wallet, a book, and other things that you put in a purse. The problem is I'm 5'2, 117 pounds. So, I can't buy something too big that will over power me.

red_1980 said:
How much is the Saleya PM? I don't own any LV purses yet. I trying to find one that is big enough carry my wallet, a book, and other things that you put in a purse. The problem is I'm 5'2, 117 pounds. So, I can't buy something too big that will over power me.
Red, My friend recently bought the Saleya PM. IMO, it's a smaller sized tote, good for everyday. You could definitely fit a wallet, book, and more in it. The current price is $815.

I ordered the PM and should get it next week.

I'm 5-2 and about 115. The MM looked too big on me, but I love the size and look of the PM!

I'm excited to receive it (maybe on Monday!)

just got my saleya pm today.i returned my belem mm (which felt so weird on my shoulder) and got the saleya pm plus a cerise pouchette instead. i couldnt be happier :love: will try to post pics... am not so good at it so hope it comes out fine.

Attachments

• 2470.jpg
    2470.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 61
I really like this bag, which I looked at yesterday at the Century City LV boutique. I had thought the Alma might be my first Damier, but I like the Saleya better.