Anyone Snagged the Saleya?

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Tried the MM today in the store, it's just too big for office I think more a weekend bag... (I'm 5'3"). I would prefer the PM.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
shalomjude said:
I tried the MM on at LV here and it is such a lovely bag..great size for work:biggrin:
I agree. Thats what I was thinking when I was looking at it a couple weeks ago.

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
eluxury finally posted pics up again, I guess it's back in stock.

This is the Saleya PM. I really wish it had longer handles for a shoulder bag!

Attachments

red_1980

Mar 11, 2006
How much is the Saleya PM? I don't own any LV purses yet. I trying to find one that is big enough carry my wallet, a book, and other things that you put in a purse. The problem is I'm 5'2, 117 pounds. So, I can't buy something too big that will over power me.

WCLC

Feb 11, 2006
red_1980 said:
How much is the Saleya PM? I don't own any LV purses yet. I trying to find one that is big enough carry my wallet, a book, and other things that you put in a purse. The problem is I'm 5'2, 117 pounds. So, I can't buy something too big that will over power me.
Red, My friend recently bought the Saleya PM. IMO, it's a smaller sized tote, good for everyday. You could definitely fit a wallet, book, and more in it. The current price is $815.

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
I ordered the PM and should get it next week.

I'm 5-2 and about 115. The MM looked too big on me, but I love the size and look of the PM!

I'm excited to receive it (maybe on Monday!)

Jan 16, 2006
just got my saleya pm today.i returned my belem mm (which felt so weird on my shoulder) and got the saleya pm plus a cerise pouchette instead. i couldnt be happier :love: will try to post pics... am not so good at it so hope it comes out fine.

Attachments

bella1

O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Baglovingmom and tomato_juice- congrats on your bags! Saleya is gorgeous~~ I saw it in real life and it's one of the design I like the best on the Damier. Enjoy!