anyone shopVestiaire Collective?

I just bought some Gucci princetown mules that were worn once for an incredible deal. They authenticated them for me and will arrive on Thursday! I’m so excited and love the security of the authentication process. I’ve found better deals on there than other resale sites since the sellers are the owners not a third party. Also lots of celebs will sell things there too.

Reactions: sdkitty
I just bought some Gucci princetown mules that were worn once for an incredible deal. They authenticated them for me and will arrive on Thursday! I’m so excited and love the security of the authentication process. I’ve found better deals on there than other resale sites since the sellers are the owners not a third party. Also lots of celebs will sell things there too.

Does Vestiaire Collective automatically authenticate your purchase as part of the purchase before you receive the item?

Is there an extra cost for authentication? Are they using in-house authenticators or third parties?

If the authenticator finds that the item is inauthentic can you cancel the transaction and get a refund?

Sorry, for all the questions but it sounds like a good way of purchasing resale luxury items if you have the comfort of knowing they’re authentic right off the bat.

Does Vestiaire Collective automatically authenticate your purchase as part of the purchase before you receive the item?

Is there an extra cost for authentication? Are they using in-house authenticators or third parties?

If the authenticator finds that the item is inauthentic can you cancel the transaction and get a refund?

Sorry, for all the questions but it sounds like a good way of purchasing resale luxury items if you have the comfort of knowing they’re authentic right off the bat.
Yes the seller ships to them and they will in house authenticate. The fee is 30$ which is well worth the peace of mind. Then Vestiaire will ship to the buyer once the item is deemed authentic. If it’s inauthentic I believe the transaction is automatically cancelled. Although this has not happened to me.

Reactions: _Moravia_
Yes the seller ships to them and they will in house authenticate. The fee is 30$ which is well worth the peace of mind. Then Vestiaire will ship to the buyer once the item is deemed authentic. If it’s inauthentic I believe the transaction is automatically cancelled. Although this has not happened to me.

Thanks very much for the reply. This is very helpful.