Anyone shopping at LV Charlotte or Charleston (South Carolina)?

Maria29

Feb 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

I will be visitng the United States in June and I will spend my time in South Carolina.
I just checked that the two closest LV stores will be Charlotte and Charleston. I am desperately looking for the heart hotstamping, that I saw on instagram a couple of days ago. From what I found out so far, only a few stores in the US have the heart hotstamp, so I would love to ask these two stores whether they have it or not in advance. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to contact the stores and ask.

So, if anyone of you shops there, do you have any contact from one of the SAs for me? Or do you know about the availability of the heart hotstamp there?

Thanks for your help :smile:

I will be visitng the United States in June and I will spend my time in South Carolina.
I just checked that the two closest LV stores will be Charlotte and Charleston. I am desperately looking for the heart hotstamping, that I saw on instagram a couple of days ago. From what I found out so far, only a few stores in the US have the heart hotstamp, so I would love to ask these two stores whether they have it or not in advance. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to contact the stores and ask.

So, if anyone of you shops there, do you have any contact from one of the SAs for me? Or do you know about the availability of the heart hotstamp there?

Thanks for your help :smile:[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_0779.PNG
    IMG_0779.PNG
    630.5 KB · Views: 230

Thanks for your help :smile:
[/QUOTE]
Kinda messed that up, but at least you have phone numbers now. Hope it helps. Good luck.

I live in the suburbs of Charleston and visit the LV store often. All of the SAs are awesome and very friendly. I shop with Abi most often. I'll try to PM you her info if I can remember where I put her card.

As far as hotstamping goes, they can only do SLGs bc they don't have the bigger machine. The store is pretty small so options are limited here. I've been to the Charlotte store a few times and if I can recall, it's a bit bigger. If you're up for a road trip Atlanta, GA is a little farther away than Charlotte but they're a much bigger store. Jacksonville, FL is an option too and they can hotstamp bags (Got my speedy done there).

Good luck and enjoy your trip to SC!

I live in the suburbs of Charleston and visit the LV store often. All of the SAs are awesome and very friendly. I shop with Abi most often. I'll try to PM you her info if I can remember where I put her card.

As far as hotstamping goes, they can only do SLGs bc they don't have the bigger machine. The store is pretty small so options are limited here. I've been to the Charlotte store a few times and if I can recall, it's a bit bigger. If you're up for a road trip Atlanta, GA is a little farther away than Charlotte but they're a much bigger store. Jacksonville, FL is an option too and they can hotstamp bags (Got my speedy done there).

Good luck and enjoy your trip to SC!

Hi,
thank you so much for your answer, it would be fantastic if you could send me her info (in case that you find it) :smile:
I want the heart stamped on a luggage tag and a clochette anyway, so no need for the big machine.
May I ask you another question? Do they sell luggage tags and clochettes there easily or do you think that it's safer to buy them at my local store in Germany and bring them to the store in Charleston?

I shop the Charleston store when vacationing there, and my SA is Jennifer Sison. She is wonderful, and did the heart stamp for me on a luggage tag with my initial. I live in Atlanta where we have 2 stores, but I buy from Jennifer. The SAs in Atlanta don't seem to want to sell ~ lots of attitude and unfriendliness. View attachment 3671195

Wow, thank you so much for the info, that means they really have the heart stamp there - amazing!
Thanks for the name of your SA and your recommendation - I will definitely visit the store in Charleston then.
I'm super excited now, I want that heart stamping so badly :smile:
By the way, your luggage tag looks absolutely cute.

Reactions: lovethe1urwith