Anyone shopped at Posh on Main before?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking for some Chloe boots and came across this website poshonmain.com. Wondering if anyone has any experiences to share.

I placed an order on Friday and it looks like they shipped already.

2. I just bought a Valentino from them. They have really good customer service. Shipped sometime last week (I forgot when), and arrived today. :smile:

3. I bought some Guiseppe Zanoti shoes from them and they were quickly delivered-when they didn't fit I sent them back and they credited me everything but the $8 shipping fee. They ahve close their B&M stores and are strictly online sales now.:biggrin:

4. Yeah, they seem good. I bought some Chloe boots and Guiseppe Zanotti boots at 60% off. They should arrive on Friday. I hope I can return if they don't work out. They weren't marked Final Sale so it should be good.

Did yiu like your Valentino?

5. I bought YSL pumps and had a wonderful experience.

6. All postive feedback so far. Good to hear.

7. I love it :biggrin:

8. Congrats.

9. Love hearing positive feedback about these online shops.. enjoy your goodies...

10. I've bought my YSL Downtown bag and Tribute sandals there before. It's a very cute little boutique in the Old 'Bellevue' suburb. Probably one of the last remaining original stores in that area as they've been taken over by Bellevue Square and Bravern! LOL!

Anyway, ya, the owner is very sweet and helpful. Definitely recommend them

11. ita!

12. Highly recommend....I have called and ordered from them before;)

13. They no longe have a B&M store in Bellevue-they are only selling online now!:biggrin:

14. I had to end up returning my OTK boots and it worked out great. They have really good customer service. The return was processed within 1 week.