Anyone shop with Portero?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi. I'm just curious whether anybody has shopped at Portero (on eBay) and found any deals? I remember reading an article in Vogue, a while back, on the subject of buying authentic luxury via eBay. Portero was the site recommended by Vogue (in the article, obviously!). So. I browse the handbags on Portero all the time (currently, they have Birkin bags, and all sorts of interesting things). I noticed that they had a Paddington recently, and, also some Luella bags (all of these were brand-new or only used once). Of course, they do charge (I'm not sure that it's possible to get a 'real' deal through them) and shipping is high, especially for those of us in non-US countries. Any experiences?

2. i shopped their NY sample sale a few months ago....i love love love them......their prices are usually very decent

3. That's interesting, thanks. I had no idea that they did sample sales, as well. Oh to live in a big city again!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice