Anyone Shop at Rosie True?

crazy4

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
I am a wee bit obsessed with checking out pics of the Avocado Sex Bomb, and while googling it came up with this website. There are some GREAT Tano pics on there, I was absolutely DROOLING over the Sex Bombs, the colors are just so fantastic in these pics! The mandarin now looks good enough to eat where I didn't think it was so hot before.

Argh it made my dilemma worse lol!! Does the avocado really look that great IRL?

Rosie True

WOW- those are some of the WORST modelling shots I've ever seen! The bags look like burlap sacs full of potatoes or something.

Ive never heard of that store. Id check out their CS policies carefully and call to confirm that they have the item in stock before you purchase from them.

Last edited:
For a first Tano purchase (assuming this is your first Tano), I would stick with the better known etailers: Musthavebag, lunaboston or thatsourbag, especially since the prices on this site aren't very different. If you plan to order from this site, call them first and make sure the bags are actually in stock. People have ordered from lesser known sites, their credit cards charged only to receive a notice that the bag is not available and then a delay in recrediting their accounts. I'm not saying that this store is one of those, it might be a wonderful company but I tend to be cautious with the smaller etailers.

Do you think they could find a model any thinner than her if they tried?? She's the littlest thing I ever say. She looks like the bag would knock her over
Not to be caddy or anything!!!!!!! LOL