anyone selling using google checkout?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, So since setting up paypal and getting it confirmed and verified takes a few business day. I used my google account to list my gold miroir speedy and am using google checkout. They say there are no fees associated with using google checkout, unlike paypals 3-4%. They accept all major CCs.

Has anyone had experience with google checkout at all?
    whats the process?
    do they deposit the funds directly into the bank account I have them, or do I need to manually go in there and withdraw and send to bank like paypal requires?

please give me your suggestions and previous experience!

TIA

2. I've paid w/ it and got $10 off my purchase. I recommend them on the Buyer's end, no experience using them as a Seller though.

3. ^ same here... i've only used google checkout as a buyer. not sure how it works for selling.

4. ^ ya, I dont have them through ebay. I just needed a way for a CC to be used for this bag im selling and im not using paypal so i put up an auction up through google base and can accept CCs through google checkout, which is fantastic.