Anyone seen

I just call two store that have it in stock and one store said it can and then next store said no it too small so i call customer service and she said its the same size as the minni skinny but the dimension are not the same. I am confused

I don't own a Mini Skinny, so I'm showing this piece with a COACH Card Case for a size reference. However, I believe this is smaller than the Mini Skinny.

As you can see, I can put a card in the back slot, but I cannot get a card inside without bending it, because the zipper takes up room on one end. So I had to angle the card and bend it slightly. Not something I could do rushing to put things away at the register with a line of people behind me!

COACH's description says that it will hold credit cards, bills and lipstick. Perhaps, but not necessatily at the same time!

I really love the color, so I ordered the Legacy Slim Accordian Zip Around Wallet in the same color.

I love the turnlock details, and it's a very cute piece to use for change.

Attachments

• IMGP0981tPF.jpg
    IMGP0981tPF.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGP0982tPF.jpg
    IMGP0982tPF.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMGP0983tPF.jpg
    IMGP0983tPF.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMGP0984tPF.jpg
    IMGP0984tPF.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 37
I don't own a Mini Skinny, so I'm showing this piece with a COACH Card Case for a size reference. However, I believe this is smaller than the Mini Skinny.

As you can see, I can put a card in the back slot, but I cannot get a card inside without bending it, because the zipper takes up room on one end. So I had to angle the card and bend it slightly. Not something I could do rushing to put things away at the register with a line of people behind me!

COACH's description says that it will hold credit cards, bills and lipstick. Perhaps, but not necessatily at the same time!

I really love the color, so I ordered the Legacy Slim Accordian Zip Around Wallet in the same color.

I love the turnlock details, and it's a very cute piece to use for change.

Gorgeous!! I didn't realize there was a wallet in this color. Are there other colors, and is this the same number as 41151? Thanks!

momofgirls~~
That was a very good question. It looks to me like it cannot hold credit cards comfortably as coachgrl has shown. That would turn me sour to it because I love beautiful things but they MUST be practical and functional as well.

Gorgeous!! I didn't realize there was a wallet in this color. Are there other colors, and is this the same number as 41151? Thanks!
Yes baglady39, the wallet is style 41151. The website shows Camel, Black & Walnut. However, it's also available in Teal and Sunflower, and both colors are in stock in JAX!

My Teal should arrive tomorrow, Thursday, and I'll post pics...