Anyone seen

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. this IRL. Can it fit credit card?

92285_b4te_a0_front.jpg
  2. I haven't seen it IRL but I love it!

3. That is one of the things I wanted on the Coach site. It is probably a standard mini skinny size. It should fit credit cards.

4. That is beautiful!!

5. I just call two store that have it in stock and one store said it can and then next store said no it too small so i call customer service and she said its the same size as the minni skinny but the dimension are not the same. I am confused

6. Tres cute!

7. I'm in love with that! I just wish it wasn't so much for a skinny:sad:

8. The measurements show it a little narrower than a regular skinny so I bet it would be VERY tight. It's so freakin' cute, though!!!

9. My SA ordered one for me yesterday! Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week!

10. I don't own a Mini Skinny, so I'm showing this piece with a COACH Card Case for a size reference. However, I believe this is smaller than the Mini Skinny.

As you can see, I can put a card in the back slot, but I cannot get a card inside without bending it, because the zipper takes up room on one end. So I had to angle the card and bend it slightly. Not something I could do rushing to put things away at the register with a line of people behind me!

COACH's description says that it will hold credit cards, bills and lipstick. Perhaps, but not necessatily at the same time!

I really love the color, so I ordered the Legacy Slim Accordian Zip Around Wallet in the same color.

I love the turnlock details, and it's a very cute piece to use for change.

IMGP0981tPF.jpg IMGP0982tPF.jpg IMGP0983tPF.jpg IMGP0984tPF.jpg
  11. I love this and am going to order it too!!

12. Gorgeous!! I didn't realize there was a wallet in this color. Are there other colors, and is this the same number as 41151? Thanks!

13. momofgirls~~
    That was a very good question. It looks to me like it cannot hold credit cards comfortably as coachgrl has shown. That would turn me sour to it because I love beautiful things but they MUST be practical and functional as well.

14. Yes baglady39, the wallet is style 41151. The website shows Camel, Black & Walnut. However, it's also available in Teal and Sunflower, and both colors are in stock in JAX!

My Teal should arrive tomorrow, Thursday, and I'll post pics...