anyone seen this site before? eluxuryspace.com

air325

Apr 1, 2008
It looks to me as they are a supplier of FAKES!!!:tdown::tdown:

This is what scares me about buying from ebay. Who's to say that some of these sellers arent getting their supply from places like this one.

Any thoughts?
xxx
please do not post links to fakes.

TSK! TSK! :tdown: They've stolen pictures from ebay (NGG to name one) and they don't have any prices. When you add the item to your basket, this is what's shown...

Company Name :ELUXURYSPACE INC.
Company Address :RM 1203, Yinhua building,HuanshixiRD,Guangzhou,China
ZIP/Postal code :510000
Company Phone :86-020-32336386
Contact Person :David (Sales Manager)

Ah, no prices, no pictures of their own, you have to inquire first about the product before being able to buy them, and from CHINA??? I smell Fakes!

It seems they are acting like wholesalers. The one has a minimum order of 12.

I wonder which way it is- either ebay people are using their pictures OR they stole them. Anyway you look at it-it is terrible!!!!

China is notorious for producing fakes. There are whole shopping malls filled with fake products. Fake designer bags and clothing used to be all the rage, but now I guess they're getting into shoes as well! :wtf:

I wonder which way it is- either ebay people are using their pictures OR they stole them. Anyway you look at it-it is terrible!!!!
They definitely stole them from ebay. In some of the pics you can see NGG's logo on the left bottom corner, then they added their own logo on the middle.