Anyone seen this keyfob before?

cc1013

O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums, so I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question. I just found the following keyfob on ebay (signature heart) and fell in love with it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-STUD-...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The posting says that this is a new product. Is that true? Granted, I haven't been on top of the coach accessories for a while and may have missed this one if it has been discontinued. I can't find it on the coach website and think it would look great with my new carly medium signature (black) bag.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

:flowers:

Hi all,

I'm new to the forums, so I apologize ahead of time if this is a dumb question. I just found the following keyfob on ebay (signature heart) and fell in love with it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-STUD-SIGNATURE-C-HEART-KEYFOB-92004_W0QQitemZ110190369461QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The posting says that this is a new product. Is that true? Granted, I haven't been on top of the coach accessories for a while and may have missed this one if it has been discontinued. I can't find it on the coach website and think it would look great with my new carly medium signature (black) bag.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

:flowers:

fob is definitely real but as to new? it may be new with tags but it is currently in outlets. so cute too!:tup:

Just be careful not to get into any bidding wars over accessories. They may start off cheap but mostly end up overpriced at the end, plus shipping. You may be better off waiting until you can go to an outlet to get that and other finds that may show up on ebay for way more money :smile: Also beware of Buy It Now - most of the time they start off way overpriced, and may be fake. Make sure to authenticate if you are in doubt! Just trying to help you save a little $$$$!!!!

I saw this keyfob at my outlet last week....on sale for $9.99. I also loved it too. There were plenty there so I would check your closest outlet to see if they carry it too. :tup:

As it turns out, my schedule won't allow me to make it to the outlet in the next few weeks, so I bid online and won the keyfob. :roflmfao: Total with shipping was $18, so not too bad given I don't have to pay for gas to get to the outlet or sales tax.

Thanks for all of your input!

:yes: