Anyone seen this IRL: Legacy Carrie 12276

Mar 3, 2008
This is so cute. But I wonder how small it would be. I'm not good at measurements.
12276_b4bl_a0_front

Hi,

I am fairly new to the forum an have been mostly a lurker, so this is my very irst post. I actually have this bag, and I love it. I bought it when I was at the Bleeker store in July. I will try and post pictures of it tomorrow. It has legacy lining too!:drool:

Hi,

I am fairly new to the forum an have been mostly a lurker, so this is my very irst post. I actually have this bag, and I love it. I bought it when I was at the Bleeker store in July. I will try and post pictures of it tomorrow. It has legacy lining too!:drool:

Post...post!! Do also post a modeling pic so we can see the size. I love this bag..so elegant and retro. Love all the colors. I wonder if it will ever go to the outlets??? It would be great for a night out.:tup:

Haha, the hangtag does look huge on it! It looks like a pretty color, but we all know stock pics can be deceiving. I'm loving how the hangtag doesn't just have the word Coach, but the logo on it.