Anyone seen these charms scarves?

Yes, I've seen them at my local boutique about a month ago. Acutally I posted some info about them in my last thread I think...
It comes in a greyish white colour as well, made of cotton, beads are plastic, about 8X35 inches, cost is something like 420$CAD or 390$US:yes:

I saw them a while ago and yes, they are horribly cute, almost cinderella 5 -year - old cute IMO, almost bordering on tackily cute because of the plasticky look. :s

It did not however seem too fragile. I looked specifically at how the charms were fastened to the scarf, it looked fine.

Personally, my first thought was that they'd look best on a baby (allthough it would put it in danger swallowing the charms etc). Or perhaps if your style is "japanese-lolita-decora-ish". I haven't seen it on anyone though, it would be interesting.

Liberté;2099145 said:
I saw them a while ago and yes, they are horribly cute, almost cinderella 5 -year - old cute IMO, almost bordering on tackily cute because of the plasticky look. :s

It did not however seem too fragile. I looked specifically at how the charms were fastened to the scarf, it looked fine.

Personally, my first thought was that they'd look best on a baby (allthough it would put it in danger swallowing the charms etc). Or perhaps if your style is "japanese-lolita-decora-ish". I haven't seen it on anyone though, it would be interesting.

Ya I agree.

I saw that in the look book...cute, but very fragile looking... my kids would pull those charms right off

LOL That's what I'm afraid of too! I was in my boutique today to pick up my new bag (Epi Ivoire Bowling Montaigne PM!) Only but my SA showed these scarves to me (the rose & the beige) and I bought the Rose:heart:. Honestly I'm not sure if I'll keep it yet (as I told her I was afraid my kids would ruin it:sweatdrop: )....I'll ponder it over the next couple of days.