Anyone seen the site purse-n-boots.com????

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
Hi ladies. What's the deal with the web site purse-n-boots.com? I did a search for an Alexander Mcqueen skull scarf and found that site. I was shocked to see all of the Chanel stuff on there. I know that there are very few sites that offer authentic Chanel on line. I found the scarf I was looking for but I'm afraid to buy it from that site.

.. yes I found that site while looking for re-issues.. their prices are very high.. but they are one of the only sites that have re-issues for sale.. im wondering also if they sell authentic items or not.. does anyone have any info? :hrmm:

^ yea they are probably authentic. i wanted to get a pair of decollete zeppas but the seller hasn't gotten back to me on the measurements so the deal kinda fell through. the seller's a reliable person i believe, he's helpful and has a positive reputation on ebay.

^ yea they are probably authentic. i wanted to get a pair of decollete zeppas but the seller hasn't gotten back to me on the measurements so the deal kinda fell through. the seller's a reliable person i believe, he's helpful and has a positive reputation on ebay.

Yea, I think I have seen purse-n-boots on ebay too. From the photos on their ebay listings, their items look authentic to me.

Glad to see people talking about our site! We were out of town for a extended period of time for the loss of a close family member. Since then we have been much better in answering questions. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help. It it always best to contact me via email or on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.