Anyone seen the new MJ cruise line?

1. I saw a few bags from the new Marc Jacobs cruise line when I was in Bergdorf's this week. The ones I saw at Bergdorf's were boxy totes with either sky blue or natural leather trim on silvered canvas. They sort of have a belt about 3/4 of the way up the bag and then a single strap. The MJ label on the front reminds me a bit of the new LV line (hmmmmm....think they have ANYTHING at all to do with each other?). I thought the combination of silvered canvas and natural leather was very beachy and fun.

Anyone else seen them? Oh, and they are well priced -- like in the $500 to $600 range. Well priced for....oh, you know what I mean!

There's a picture of an MJ cruise bag on the www.Barneys.com site but I couldn't figure how to post it here. Their bag isn't as nice as the ones I saw at Bergdorf's and its an ivory-ish leather which I don't think contrasts with the silvered canvas very well.

Anyone seen these yet?

2. ooo hvaen't seen them until now. Will go check that Barney's link! I soooo wish we had that dept store here! We don't even have a regular Saks :sad: Just an Off 5th!`

3. If the gold quilted Venetia doesn't go on sale as my SA thinks it might, I may find myself buying the MJ instead. If I do, I'll post a photo. WARNING: The Barneys one isn't as nice as the one at Bergdorfs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice