Anyone seen the new beige-y metallic for spring?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I'm new to Coach (damn my best friend for getting me hooked!). I went with her the other day to the boutique and there was the prettiest leather bag in a metallic-y beige color. They said they just got it in last week. I didn't see it on the website either. Anyone seen this yet or is it just in the Seattle area?

I might have to have it for spring!

2. Those are the madison "silver" items, they have the sabrina, a large and small shoulder hobo and some smaller acessories and wallet out... if you go to coach.com, you'll find them under "silver", even tho, it looks more like champagne with a touch of shimmer, but coach is known for names like "parchment"- which would be white in my language :smile:
    Here's a link to the madison shoulder bag:
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12719&category_id=1605

And to the sabrina in the same "silver" metallic color. It's leather but feels like suede.
    http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=12712&category_id=1796

Hope this helps :smile:

3. The links above will show you the rosegold color, but just change the color selection and you'll see the "silver" color, which really doesn't look silver at all. I picked up a few accessories a few days ago in the silver and a few of the ladies here have the bags.

[​IMG]

4. I saw this bag IRL and it's the softest prettiest sparkly champagne color - I have no clue why Coach would call it silver but then their colors often make no sense;) This bag is super soft too.

5. Thanks! I looked up the wrong color on the website so it didn't come up. In no way does it look silver to me, but whatever.

It's still sooooo pretty!

6. I purchased the Sabrina in this color only to get her home and realize it didn't go very well with anything unless I was going to a Disco :lol: It's pretty but to me it's a color that is only for certian outfits and wouldn't get much use. It's not Silver at all by the way ...for sure Champagne - Sparkle! I ended up returning her.

7. Anyone know if they will be putting out some heels in this color as well? I know the majority of the shoes are department store exclusives so they wouldn't be online . . .