Anyone seen the Nappa Stripes Wallet?

thanks Emmy.. will keep checking Bluefly....

RYRY> how much did u get yours for? I really love the stripes colors in blue/purple.... do u happen to have a picture of it? I prefer to see actual pics then pics shown on websites..... :love:

P.S.anyone see it anywhere please BUZZ me ....

I have it in all black, and I honestly don't remember....maybe ping Joanna and see if she has any in the color you want....never know! I have the wristlet in black too, and got it from Saks...on my way to client meetings for the next day or so, but can take pics later for you. G-luck!

I have it in all black, and I honestly don't remember....maybe ping Joanna and see if she has any in the color you want....never know! I have the wristlet in black too, and got it from Saks...on my way to client meetings for the next day or so, but can take pics later for you. G-luck!

thanks... was browsing the web and notice a nappa stripes pochette/clutch thats so nice!

oh man i missed this series!!

Do you mean this one? (or like this )

ok i managed to get some pics off the web...
i love both the wallet and clutch.... i also saw a small sling/crossbody bag in this series...

STRIPES83042-1.jpg

stripeclutch9.jpg

I saw these wallets at the Vegas Prada boutique when they first came out and I didn't buy them....much to my dismay later because I never saw them anywhere else!

The wallets were $425-$450. I saw them in the pink/purple combos and the purple/green combo.

I would LOVE to find one of these as well but I don't think it's possible anymore.

The clutches and hobos were available end of last year at NM sales.