Anyone seen the Hamptons teal carryall at the outlets?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey,

I'm looking for the Hamptons carryall in teal.. number 12476. Seems to be a lot of ebay so i'm thinking they're at the outlet... or did I miss it? Anyone seen any? If so, how much are they? And at what outlet?

A little off topic too but if outlets do charge send, does it cost to send it?

Thanks!!

2. Yes, I just took one back to a Michigan Outlet. They are about $135 plus tax...somewhere around there ....

3. I saw them, I want to say, the first weekend in Jan. I actually returned my Hamptons carryall in berry and Woodbury had a large selection of teal and some berry. I had purchased my berry for $119 (tax not included) and I believe that day's selection was the same price.

4. They were at the outlets a few weeks back, I purchased mine for $119. As far as Charge Sends, those who actually do it charge $10.