Anyone seen the camelia bouquet line in stores?

shopdrop99

Fashionista
O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Handbag heaven
Just wondering if anybody has seen or know which stores currently have the camelia bouquet collection available(specifically the ring). I was so disappointed that I missed out on the ring last year and hope to get the one from this year. TIA! :ty:

CindyYZ

Dreams of H and CLs
O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I saw the red camellia bouquet ring today at NM. PM me for SA info. I want to let you know that the camellia is really small, it's not like the ring from last year where the flower is bigger.

Just wondering if anybody has seen or know which stores currently have the camelia bouquet collection available(specifically the ring). I was so disappointed that I missed out on the ring last year and hope to get the one from this year. TIA! :ty:

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
^^^ Oh, that's disappointing to hear. I was hoping the size of the camellia would be the same as last year's.

shopdrop99

Fashionista
O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Handbag heaven
I saw the red camellia bouquet ring today at NM. PM me for SA info. I want to let you know that the camellia is really small, it's not like the ring from last year where the flower is bigger.
Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping for a black one but now I'm not so sure I want one anymore if it's smaller.:sad: