Anyone seen the camelia bouquet line in stores?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if anybody has seen or know which stores currently have the camelia bouquet collection available(specifically the ring). I was so disappointed that I missed out on the ring last year and hope to get the one from this year. TIA! :ty:

2. I saw the red camellia bouquet ring today at NM. PM me for SA info. I want to let you know that the camellia is really small, it's not like the ring from last year where the flower is bigger.

3. ^^^ Oh, that's disappointing to hear. I was hoping the size of the camellia would be the same as last year's.

4. I was all ready to buy the black one until I found out that it only comes in size 7. :sad: I would have purchased it if the ring could be sized.

5. Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping for a black one but now I'm not so sure I want one anymore if it's smaller.:sad: