Anyone seen Sage Rive Gauche IRL?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wondering what this color REALLY looks like... anyone seen it in person? It's on the Saks website. Can't decide what I think... is it green, is it gray, is it ugly... or attractive? Help!

2. ^^^I noticed the "sage" Rive Gauche on the Saks website too. I guess it must be a new color for spring. When the Rive Gauche first came out for fall-winter 06, it was available in black, brown, "anthracite" (a dark silvery gray), and "forest" (a very dark green), according to my YSL catalogue. I have seen the "anthracite" and "forest" IRL, and the "sage" color is definitely different from those. I'm looking forward to seeing "sage," because I really love green!

3. Ostrich in "Jungle"...don't know if it helps for the 'green' sector, but I am just too excited!!:yahoo:

ysl rive gauche 031sm.jpg ysl rive gauche 013sm.jpg ysl rive gauche 034sm.jpg ysl rive gauche 037.jpg
  4. OMG thompk I love your ostrich RG! It's the number 1 bag on my wish list from the moment I saw it. It's such an amazing color. I love everything about this bag :smile:
    Although the sage RG is grey (at least it looks like grey in the pictures at Saks). I think that the ostrich one is much more expensive than the regular one, and here the prices are the same.

5. I saw one green one in Saks today before the madness began--I think it might have been the sage you;re taking around. If it was, it's a green with a fair amount of gray in it, but it's definitely green.

6. I saw it at Saks, too. It was beautiful. It's kind of a neutral green - it's really classy, though. I think the color suits the style well. I am not normally into greenish bags, but this one is somehow retro looking in a fabulous, modern way