Anyone seen or have this Balenciaga cuff with giant hardware?

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
I saw this on the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar and I want to get one...
Anyone own this or has seen this IRL? I think it looks really cool

attachment.php

Attachments

• balcuff.jpg
    balcuff.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 2,026
Okay, that thing is totally cute. I haven't seen it in stores though...

Hahah, can you imagine? Balenciaga SGH bag, being held by an arm laced with the Balenciaga Cuff. I would do it. :happydance:

BTW - where have you been?!

Hi RERE! I've missed you all! I know I haven't been on this forum for a while but lately have been reading the threads, just not posting. Got distracted with shoes and clothes the past months, ha ha. I have not added anymore to my Bal collection, due to budget issues. I've been good not to fall for the pretty fall colors, I want a few of them. But I think I'll save for a basic piece, I want a black GGH work so bad.

I'd do the cuff thing too with a bal bag. I think this color looks like anthra, I want one in black.

^^ So rock and roll.

roussel - I have missed you too. Glad you're still here reading up on us, lol. A few colors are grabbing my attention this season too. My wallet is a hurtin'.

i saw that on Bazaar too :smile:

i got mine from NM SF, Bill from Bal NY has some, i called him to ask for other colors but they only had it in black

Last edited:
i purchased it from bal NY last week in black leather. I love it!, it comes in black anthra and charbon ( i think they are sized because my box says small) and i paid $185 with shipping.