Anyone seen or have the Damier Illovo MM?

1. I'm loving the look of this bag, but I'm wondering how long the straps are. I have to be able to carry a bag on my shoulder, and preferably not right under my armpit.

If you've seen or own this bag, what were your impressions?

2. I bought this bag for my mom last year and it's a shoulder bag. The straps are pretty long so it will not be right under your arm pit. It hangs a good distance from your arm. It's very roomy and durable but my mom doesn't like it. She wants a monogram one instead. So now I'm selling this bag. She only used it at most 5X so if you're interested, you can PM me. ;)

3. It's certainly a possibility if the straps are that long, but I'm still looking around since I won't be able to purchase for another couple of months. I hope you get a great price for it, and thanks for replying!

4. Anytime! :biggrin:

5. This is the bag I just bought.... measured the stap and its 24.5 inches which includes the rings connecting it and the little bit of leather where the rings are connected to the purse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice