Anyone seen or have pics of 2010 Moutarde Mustard Yellow?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I swear I've done search after search, but can't seem to find any!!:confused1:

I saw someone's pics taken through a window, I love the tease, but they give no real indication of the actual color.

Has anyone seen the new 2010 yellow yet?? Do I need to start saving my pennies now??

2. I don't think the Mustard, Olive or Canard bags have been shipped to the stores yet. My SA said they should start coming in February.

3. Correct ... the Olive, Canard & Moutarde should be coming into the stores soon (in Feb). I did, however, see pictures of the Canard & Moutarde:

1. The Canard is a very deep Blue ... reminded me of Officier
    2. Moutarde is more like the '04 Yellow ... but with just a hint of brown undertone; ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in my opinion!!

4. ^^ Any spy pics CeeJay? Or a picture of 04 yellow?? :flowers:

5. Thank you!! I shall begin saving my pennies. :smile:

Do we know what colors come in which styles? I'd love a Flat Clutch in yellow, and a First, and and and...:smile: