Anyone seen Fine Wine in person?

Fenix

\(^_^)/`
Feb 15, 2007
It's from her Fall collection. I know some of the ladies here have been to her previews and seen it. I'm pretty interested in a red ^_^ But it's pretty confusing since every picture shows a different shade! Which one of these is true to color? :wacko:

From RM's promo pic (bit pale red)
vsjhw7.jpg

Looks bright red here
258csur.jpg

Looking very similar to wine here
2zsuyyw.jpg

Looking almost purple O_O
3482dd2.jpg

Don't know what that Fine Wine color is but I luv, luv, luv those bags, I definetly want one espcially the hobo style on the right. Do you know what they're called? There's never an end to all this is there? I thought I was satisfied?!?

Don't know what that Fine Wine color is but I luv, luv, luv those bags, I definetly want one espcially the hobo style on the right. Do you know what they're called? There's never an end to all this is there? I thought I was satisfied?!?
Right one is called Tenderness. Left one is called Enamored.

It's coming out in Olive, Fine Wine and Black definitely. Don't know about other colors.

Last edited:
Right one is called Tenderness. Left one is called Enamored.

It's coming out in Olive, Fine Wine and Black definitely. Don't know about other colors.

Thanks Fenix, I wonder if the Olive will be the same as the last one which I wasn't really fond of because it seemed Brown to me but I do like Olive in other bags I've seen.

^^ I remember someone on the forum saying that there was "fine print" below the bags on AA saying that the bags didn't come with the tassels pictured with the bag. I am assuming we would have to buy them seperately then. They look great on the styles above!