Anyone seen any blue harlequin bags?

fashioncloset

Dec 3, 2007
Has anyone seen any Blue harlequin bags, I think I want the large size that Victoria Beckham was wearing.
Thanks!!!:yes::tup:

AHL

Jan 16, 2008
The one on ebay is a Medium (you can also get the Medium at myTheresa). The large size looks like it's a hard one to find!

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
Hi!
The harlequin on myTheresa... is it the medium size? All the prices are in euros, right? Is there a place where the euros are converted to USD anywhere prior to checkout? Thanks!!!!!!!

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
Can I please have your input on something else? I adore the harlequin style but I worry it won't stand the test of time in terms of standard classics.... that it will be in this season and out next....what do you think? I do really love the bag!!
Thanks!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Firing Range Central
Can I please have your input on something else? I adore the harlequin style but I worry it won't stand the test of time in terms of standard classics.... that it will be in this season and out next....what do you think? I do really love the bag!!
Thanks!
My thoughts are it's a one, maybe two season bag then gone. It's just to "out there" to be considered a classic. Now this doesn't mean I don't like it or you shouldn't get it. Just answering the question.

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I love this bag, but I decided not to hunt for it anymore, because I feel 1. she's not going to be a forever bag and 2. I don't have the wardrobe to support her.

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
CA
I agree with PP and H-grrrl. The Harlequin bag probably won't be a classis and it is a very limited use bag. So many colors limits it's use. However, the blue one IMO is perfect for jeans. The colors aren't as extreme as the others. I have the large one and really love it. For me, it's a keeper (for now anyway). ;)

sierrasun1

Oct 4, 2007
:tpfrox: Thanks, everybody, for your helpful input!!!!!
(You are all so wonderful... go tpf!!!!)

Tons of appreciation :flowers:

fashioncloset

Dec 3, 2007
Thanks everyone for input. I thought it would be cute for jeans. I wanted the large one, I'll check out mytherese.
Aren't any dept. stores getting it? please pm me or post, Thanks!!!!:tup::nogood:

AHL

Jan 16, 2008
Thanks everyone for input. I thought it would be cute for jeans. I wanted the large one, I'll check out mytherese.
Aren't any dept. stores getting it? please pm me or post, Thanks!!!!:tup::nogood:
The department stores will be getting them. From what I understand, it is actually a Fall bag for the department store collections (even though it was a SS08 campaign) and Miu Miu won't be shipping to the Harlequins there until the summer...