Anyone seen any '07 colors in the Day available?

acegirl

Apr 27, 2006
Oh, I shouldn't have done it.... I creeped into the Balenciaga forum. I was doing SO WELL in general discussion these past couple of months but I just couldn't help myself :sweatdrop:

I must have a Day in the French Blue & Grass Green!! I know it might be too early but has anyone seen these available anywhere yet? Oh, I'm also going for a padded :graucho:

I'm so screwed! :nuts:

Oh Acegirl, you are SOOOOOOOO screwed now - you do know about the Balenciaga addiction don't you?

I haven't seen any of the new colours, I'm steering clear of Van Ravenstein as I'm on a little bit of a purse ban and I know if I go in there I'm bound to come out with something......OK, I could POSSIBLY break the ban once the argyle comes out.

Good choice with regards to the style. The "Day" is a fabulous bag and would look fantastic in the colours you're after.

I tried to stay away..when I get started on B-bags, well, you girls know. It's like bag crack~ I can't have just 1 & be happy. I'm such a fan of the Day. I sold all my B-bags to fund some Chanels. Now I'm beating my head on the table because I really miss them! Guess I will be starting over again~ I'm really excited about the new colors. I'm a bright colored B-bag gal;) (other than the padded- I want me some black!)

I tried to stay away..when I get started on B-bags, well, you girls know. It's like bag crack~ I can't have just 1 & be happy. I'm such a fan of the Day. I sold all my B-bags to fund some Chanels. Now I'm beating my head on the table because I really miss them! Guess I will be starting over again~ I'm really excited about the new colors. I'm a bright colored B-bag gal;) (other than the padded- I want me some black!)

that's the thing about these bbags - there's always cool colors coming up!!!:roflmfao: