Anyone seen any '07 colors in the Day available?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh, I shouldn't have done it.... I creeped into the Balenciaga forum. I was doing SO WELL in general discussion these past couple of months but I just couldn't help myself :sweatdrop:

I must have a Day in the French Blue & Grass Green!! I know it might be too early but has anyone seen these available anywhere yet? Oh, I'm also going for a padded :graucho:

I'm so screwed! :nuts:

2. I've only seen the day so far w/ the new LARGE hw

3. Ok, Thanks! I'm not a fan of the big hardware so I guess I'm safe for now!

4. Oh Acegirl, you are SOOOOOOOO screwed now - you do know about the Balenciaga addiction don't you?

I haven't seen any of the new colours, I'm steering clear of Van Ravenstein as I'm on a little bit of a purse ban and I know if I go in there I'm bound to come out with something......OK, I could POSSIBLY break the ban once the argyle comes out.

Good choice with regards to the style. The "Day" is a fabulous bag and would look fantastic in the colours you're after.

5. Both colors are great choices :P I too have only seen them in the giant hardware so far... I bet the normal ones aren't too far behind.

6. I'm lemming the french blue in a day as well. Can't wait until they come in!

7. I tried to stay away..when I get started on B-bags, well, you girls know. It's like bag crack~ I can't have just 1 & be happy. I'm such a fan of the Day. I sold all my B-bags to fund some Chanels. Now I'm beating my head on the table because I really miss them! Guess I will be starting over again~ I'm really excited about the new colors. I'm a bright colored B-bag gal;) (other than the padded- I want me some black!)

8. just got off the phone with Daphne - they have the day with regular hardware in cafe only so far

9. Thanks for letting me know, that was so nice of you:flowers:

10. that's the thing about these bbags - there's always cool colors coming up!!!:roflmfao:

11. acegirl -- you are back! yay! i just laughed when i saw this thread. but i give you credit, you have been so good.

12. ^^I agree. I want a day bag too.

I need to find a rich husband :graucho:

13. Hi Chi!! I tried, I really did..:upsidedown: