Anyone seen a Trish around?

i know- but its such a bumer because i bought the chili on sale for like $500 a couple of months ago, but i sold her. :sad: thanks for the help ladies...

i called nordstroms but they have to check on it for me. thanks melly!

umm, it's weird that you pretend NOT to be Pat in this thread, but your screen name is Pat and in other threads you claim to be Pat.
Please do not use us to advertise, you MAY NOT post your contact info here.

I saw a Trish today at Bloomingdales San Francisco. It's in the Marc Jacobs section in the locked glass case.
If it's the same ones that I saw last weekend, then those are Striping totes, not Trishes. The difference is that the totes have a large non-zipped opening on top, but nearly the same shape as the Trish.

thithi, good lookin' out, but I did see a brown trish today (I've been @ bloomie's 3 days in a row this week!) in the glass case. My old SA let for greener pastures, but I did meet an awesome new SA today. His name is Robert and he knows his stuff!

thithi, good lookin' out, but I did see a brown trish today (I've been @ bloomie's 3 days in a row this week!) in the glass case. My old SA let for greener pastures, but I did meet an awesome new SA today. His name is Robert and he knows his stuff!

Hey Couturefemme thanks for the shout out! It was a pleasure helping you, stop by anytime!:smile:

thanks for all the heads up!! my saks sa called me back after i spoke with him two weeks ago and he has one for me- i dont want to jinx it, but it should be here on monday:yahoo: