Anyone seen a ring like this?

lcarlson90

O.G.
Jan 5, 2010
I was at a concert and the girl sitting next to me had a gold ring on and it looked like watch links. I would say the ring was about a 1/2 inch tall (maybe a little shorter). I have googled on-line to see if I can find anything with no luck. Anyone ever see anything that looked like that?

TIA

The Cartier comes without diamonds as well. It cost about 2600 without diamonds.

Here is a similar (much cheaper) ring from HSN:

http://jewelry.hsn.com/stately-steel-polished-and-brushed-panther-link-ring_pf-408343_xp.aspx?&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-Froogle-_-Jewelry-_-408343

I searched 'designer link ring' and 'panther link ring' and there are a lot of similar rings out there, but they are priced similarly to the Cartier one (or even more expensive!) You could also check the bay for the Cartier ring, you could probably find one for half the retail price if you waited some time.

I had my jeweler make two rings from my grandmother's old gold watch. We added some tiny diamonds. It was rather inexpensive and simple to do and I wear them all the time. Here is a not so good picture, but it may give you another choice should you have or can get a vintage watch.

Attachments

• link ring 6.JPG
    link ring 6.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 581
Reactions: jjgg
Just wanted to know if the Sola rings are made by Tiffany or a vendor? Also, where can it be purchased with low or no tax? Any additional info about the rings would be nice. Thanks!