Anyone seen a Brilliant WOC around?

stephstyle

Jun 28, 2007
Hi Everyone

I know it may be a little late, but has anyone seen a Brilliant collection WOC in a patent red? I called this morning and it seems like Chanel has sold out of it completely :cry:

Still posting this to see if any of the kind people over here might know a store with one, maybe BG, Saks, NM or Bloomie's?

Thank you.

I have one on order from NM and it has not yet arrived. I don't think NM has even received their stock yet in this WOC, so you might try there. Good luck!

Jennifer

Really...sold out in the Chanel Boutique already?

Jennifer, the black one has already arrive in NM, I have not seen a picture yet since I only wanted the red one...just like you! I think I have my heart set on the red one more than the chevron coral patent WOC.

Thanks for the update on the black brilliant. I don't think my NM has it yet. I am on the west coast and we seem to get items later. Which NM has them in stock?

Jennifer

this one on the right mannequin?

IMG_5170.jpg
pic by n2chanel

side note... luv the laced-up ballerina's :amuse:

Hi I called a few Chanel boutiques, LA, NJ, LV and all the SAs I spoke to said that they were sold out.

Sorry I don't have a picture of the WOC but it is not the one in the window. Although I really do love that one as well :smile:

Jennifer, the NM in Bellevue called me yesterday and said they have one black Brilliant WOC in and if I do not want, it will go to the next person on the wait list.

OP, I was told by the SA that the bag is called brilliant is because of the faceted metal cc. I have not seen a picture yet, don't believe it's the one in the picture, although that is is awefully cute too!

It is not the bag in the photo. From the photos I have seen, it is very similar to the classic quilted patent WOC, with the differences being the faceted CCs and what appears to be a slightly puffier quilting. The CCs on the Brilliant are smaller than the bag in the photo. They are the same size as on the classic quilted WOC, but faceted.

Jennifer