Anyone see this included in any sale?

Nes

*V is for Vintage*
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago
In my thread about the "clueless SA" I talked about this gorgeous MBMJ Faridah hobo that I saw. She said they just got them in this week and they had four different colors. I believe black, stone, orange?! and yellow?! (unsure about the last two.) But anyway I thought this bag was from Fall 08 and would possibly be on sale. The SA told me it was full price because they just got it in. Here is a pic. of what the bag looks like. If anyone has seen this bag for sale and or know that it is on sale. Please, please let me know!!! TIA

Attachments

telicious

Mar 16, 2007
I think I saw the Faridah on the Bloomingdales site on sale, but they have since sold out of them.

They're coming out with the Resort colors (the yellow and the poppy color, I believe) so those will be the regular price ones.

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Making my dreams come true
I purchased that bag in Mouse Grey from Zappos. I also saw them at Nordstorms at the Short Hills Mall in NJ earlier during the week. I saw black, grey, yellow and poppy. None were on sale though.

I love this bag!!!

Nes

*V is for Vintage*
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago
Does anyone have the sale link from Bloomies online? I would definitely keep checking back in case one was returned~ TIA

MPJ

hero in a half-shell
Jun 16, 2006
MD
I'm jonesing for one of these. They had them in gray at the Bloomingdale's in Friendship Heights (DC), but they weren't on sale. :sad:

Are these new? I want it in black...but I'm willing to bide my time until they go on sale.

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Making my dreams come true
MPJ, I'm a total newbie when it comes to this brand. All I can say is, I received an email from zappos about 2 weeks ago saying they had some new MbMJ styles, so I checked out the site and immediately fell in love with this bag. There was something about it. I just went for it (after I asked about the Mouse Grey color here). I'm so happy I did. I had been searching for a grey bag and hadn't found anything to my liking.

In my own experience, it seems that I truly love the bags I pay full retail price for (like my Balenciaga Day for example or even my Lucky Hobo) than bags that I get a great deal on and either end up returning or trying to sell.

Good luck with your decision!!

MPJ

hero in a half-shell
Jun 16, 2006
MD
MPJ, I'm a total newbie when it comes to this brand. All I can say is, I received an email from zappos about 2 weeks ago saying they had some new MbMJ styles, so I checked out the site and immediately fell in love with this bag. There was something about it. I just went for it (after I asked about the Mouse Grey color here). I'm so happy I did. I had been searching for a grey bag and hadn't found anything to my liking.

In my own experience, it seems that I truly love the bags I pay full retail price for (like my Balenciaga Day for example or even my Lucky Hobo) than bags that I get a great deal on and either end up returning or trying to sell.

Good luck with your decision!!
Oh I wish wish wish I could...I just can't pay full price right now, what with all the Chrismukkah shopping and an upcoming trip home (back to CA) in spring. I also have a bag I need to sell before I can buy a new one (an MJ multipocket). :girlsigh:

dls80ucla

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
LALA Land
This bag was at Bloomingdales/Beverly Center, LA when i was there on Saturday. They also had it in the mouse gray. though not sure if it was on sale. they had a bunch of mbymj bags grouped together and some were 30% off.