Anyone see the new Periwinkle IRL?

Cocolo

~NiceGirl My Butt!~
O.G.
Sep 24, 2010
Hi. looking for a new bag, DH just got a new car, so I'm getting bags. Lol. I've been looking at the new perriwinkle, but online it looks more blue than the older one. And I know better than to trust colors online, so anyone see it? It looks like a bright deep sky blue.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Cornflower is what most pics remind me of. Darn, we need someone on the inside to spill a little more red in the dying process. :lolots:

Guess I have to add old periwinkle to my list of wants. I will however, go take a look at the video for the Darcy. Thanks for all your help. :smile:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Cornflower is what most pics remind me of. Darn, we need someone on the inside to spill a little more red in the dying process. :lolots:

Guess I have to add old periwinkle to my list of wants. I will however, go take a look at the video for the Darcy. Thanks for all your help. :smile:
What is the old periwinkle?

I saw the new periwinkle today. It's pretty... next to a true blue shade it goes *really* purple, though. So, in other words, it's a true periwinkle.