Anyone see the movie "MAMA"?

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
ANyone see this? I did a search but didn't see a thread.....dying to know if it's wicked scary, dumb etc......supposed to be going with a friend Friday nite...after a few wines lol!!!!! TIA!

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
My friend saw it, told me the jist of it, said that I'd be totally spooked just cause I'm a chicken in movie theatres and it's filmed to make people jump, but that it was not a good movie. With a horrible ending.

Jun 14, 2006
My son saw it and said it was creepy LOL! He loves these kinds of movies. He told me all about it and then I saw a preview on tv and :shocked: no way in the world I would go see it. I am way to chicken!!!! If this is your bag tho I think its a good one to see.

OANHderful

Mar 22, 2012
HeII to the No! I'm not down with these type of movies.

I used to love watching Japanese, Chinese, and Thai horror (when I had a BF) but even then I literally did not shower, sleep, or ever stayed home alone. My fav was The Eye (Cantonese Version), Shutter (Thai Version) and The Eye 10; these movies gave me chills and I slept with the lights on for months.

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Huh...re-thinking this...I watched the movie 'The Ring' eons ago at home and I swear every time the phone rang for 2 years afterwards I would think of that movie!

SunglassLove

Troublemaker!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Chicago
HeII to the No! I'm not down with these type of movies.

I used to love watching Japanese, Chinese, and Thai horror (when I had a BF) but even then I literally did not shower, sleep, or ever stayed home alone. My fav was The Eye (Cantonese Version), Shutter (Thai Version) and The Eye 10; these movies gave me chills and I slept with the lights on for months.
These horror movies are part of the reason my life will never be the same. I canNOT walk down empty hotel hallways without having horrendous flashbacks to these movies... LMAO I always run to my room! I won't take pictures in a pitch black room either...