ANYONE SEE ECLIPSE Pochette IRL?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Just curious..i LOVE this collection from the pics i have seen here.
But I just want a small bag for nights out....so Im wondering if anyone has seen the pochette version IRL and how it looks IRL?
Is it worth the money???
TIA!

Here ya go:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Eclipse black pochette 001 (Small).jpg
    Eclipse black pochette 001 (Small).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 399
  • Eclipse black pochette 002 (Small).jpg
    Eclipse black pochette 002 (Small).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 401
  • Eclipse black pochette 003 (Small).jpg
    Eclipse black pochette 003 (Small).jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 399
BEAUTIFUL pictures BagAngel!!!

I like the black pochette much better than the gold. It is so elegant. For some reason the gold one appears kind of cheap to me.

Last edited:
It's gorgeous Jill, the gold tab isn't showing up well in those pics will take more tomorrow in daylight, so late here now! It is a real classy piece though imo! Fab for nights out & more substantial than the normal pochette!

I have not seen it IRL, just pictures. When I look at your pictures and the pictures of the one shown on TPF and ebay, the gold comes across that way. I also feel like if a sequin did come off, the gold would show up more than the black. Just my opinion. My black alma will be here on Wednesday. I also ordered the gold pochette, but am having second thoughts.

BagAngel, your pochette is absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I am so guilty of buying a bag or two every month and never taking pictures, but yet I appreciate and love when someone does.

Actually I have to tell you that I was going to take my name off the list and pass on this collection until you made the comment about seeing them in person and thought they were TDF. I have made several judgement calls on pieces based on your opinion. I guess that could be bad or good. My husband would say bad and I would say THANK YOU!!!!

I just saw this line today IRL ... I managed to see the alma and speedy in black and the speedy and pochette in gold. Although I do prefer the black, the gold is quite stunning ... I liked the black better because it was more subtle whereas the gold is very blingy especially on the speedy. The pochette in gold is actually quite gorgeous and definitely would be perfect for an evening bag ... honestly I really think it would work for the day as well because the bling is not so obvious on this size. JMHO;) Yes, definitely worth the money ... the leather trims on these bags are very supple as well.