Anyone second guess their purchases??

Yeah, I do, I find myself wondering whether I will enjoy a bag enough to cover the cost. I always love my bags plenty, though, so I've calmed down about it a bit. As for your predicament I wouldn't worry too much about accessory matching because mine don't match nine times out of ten, but if you are a person who likes matching than maybe that should be a major consideration.

YES!!! Especially during PCE time. It seems like after I use my PCE I always find something else I want or wish I had gotten instead. I've heard of people being able to use PCE more than once, but it's okay. I think that when it comes down to it, I ordered the right stuff to begin with, I just have the desire to buy everything, lol.

I read something once about waiting 24 hours before buying something over $100 so that's why I often put things I like on eBay on the watch list.

The outlets are a whole other story!

I do all the time! I did most recently with my Sophia. I kept thinking it was too big, then thought I wanted the gathered Sophia. But now that its broken in I'm glad I didn't return it.

I second guess my purchases all the time! But I do it before I cut the tags and use it. If I cut the tags and use it, I'm honest about it and sell it as such. I know some people here use a bag a lot, admit to it here, then return it to the store for the hot bag of the moment.. even if they're a smoker and others could have major allergies.

i second guess my purchases all the time! But i do it before i cut the tags and use it. If i cut the tags and use it, i'm honest about it and sell it as such. I know some people here use a bag a lot, admit to it here, then return it to the store for the hot bag of the moment.. Even if they're a smoker and others could have major allergies.

ita

Thanks ladies!! I am glad to know that I am not in this club alone!! After talking to several SA, I think what I am not happy with is the way my wallet looks with the purse and other accessories (I had one SA told me that she thought the contast would be wonderful). They almost all agreed that for someone who loves shouder bags that the Mia Maggie would be the best purse for me....sophia was basically made to be a satchel.