anyone saw "my super ex-girlfriend" ?

1. i was interested to see this because of the luke factor, and uma too.
    is it any good?

2. it was an extremely cute movie. it was surprisingly better than i thought it would be!! worth the 8 dollar admission i think :smile:

3. thanks rebecca15 :P
    i can't wait to see it

4. It was really cute - lots of laughs

5. i saw it in a prescreening before the editing and special effects. it was still cute and funny, imo. hehe. i saw it for the bigger names, and cuz it was free.. didnt think it would be that good of a movie, cuz it looked so cheesy. haha.

6. frozen7313 , u're so lucky :P

7. lol am not! my date just wanted to see a free movie! talk about a cheap date!! LOL.

8. Ha Ha Ha

9. saw the movie.. did not like it.... but it was funny on some scenes.. maybe I was expecting way too much.... love Uma though.

10. i hear its not that good.. i have to see it though i love uma

11. i didn't enjoy it. some parts are funny, but a little far-fetched for my liking. just not my type of movie i guess.

heatherette. yay!

12. i just saw the movie.
    i disappointed, it's not as funny as i thought it would be :sad:

13. I saw two previews for this movie and not only did it look outrageously awful, it was way too loud. I am definitely giving this one a miss.

14. Lol out of all of my friends who saw it, I was the only one who knew what Heatherette was.
    I love it! I have a couple of their shirts (the unicorn and Care Bear ones) and the popsicle sweater. Also I have this cute little Care Bear that I think was the ticket to get into the runway show a couple seasons ago.

15. Oh and the movie was ok. I thought it would be a lot funnier but the end was pretty dumb, IMO.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice