Anyone returning their pleated patent bag?

I think you should return it. Don't keep around a bag you don't love because it's cute or you like the color. I have done this and you never start to love it.. it just sits around in your closet. I even sold my legacy satchel because I know deep down it was too heavy and bulky for me. I loved the pond color though. Coach is always going to make more pretty things that may be PERFECT for you and you LOVE.

I tried on th denim one at Dillards last night and OMG I love the shape but I am not sure it will work for my arms either. It goes up there but doesn't feel secure... and I can't feel the kisslock either so I guess thats good.

I might try for the burnt orange one if they still have it at PCE.. maybe.

DId you see one at a Macy's yet? I am hoping to return the one I got and get one at F&F or rather make the BF do it.

I just received my navy patent satchel and I am so sad to say that I absolutely hate it. I really wanted to love this bag but nothing about it looks like a $500 bag to me. Needless to say, I have waited so long for it and was so excited to open the box when it arrived this morning...only to be extremely disappointed as soon as I saw it. I am going to go into my store this afternoon and look at the burnt orange one they are holding for me. Hopefully, I will like this more than the patent. Otherwise, no bag for me! :crybaby:

If you don't love it orioles, I think you should return it, especially since the ergo satchels are not cheap... if you like the style still, maybe you should try a different color or a maybe the leather instead of the patent? i have the navy and i LOVE it, i just haven't used it yet because i'm waiting to get my accessories for it and there hasn't really been that great of weather either... :crybaby:

I agree with Coachgirl!!:tup:

Ok...I've finally made up my mind! This afternoon I cut of the tag and loaded it up with my work stuff. I'm keeping her!
yay ! I love that moment of committment (cutting tags off), it is so liberating and it is almost like buying the bag all over again ! Can you post modelling pics please with your stuff in it and with your scarf ?