Anyone remember the price of BH

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. before the price increase? It's $815 now.

2. I think $785.

3. I could have sworn that is was $815 before the price increase too...I don't think it went up with this most recent one.

4. I think I paid $785 in Feb or March

5. That's what I thought too.

6. I checked my spreadsheet which I created July 12. It was $815 then and stayed at $815 through this most recent price increase.

7. sorry 'bout that! I think I was thinking of before one of the other price increases.

8. I think I paid $750 for mine last summer, but idk about right before the last increase.

9. Does anyone know how much it will be if you include 8% tax? I live in Texas and im debating whether I should go to my regular SA or through elux..

and im TERRIBLE with math..

10. $880.20 including tax. Or around $825-830 on eluxury with shipping

11. ohhh and as for calculating tax: Just take the amount and multiple by 1.08.

12. That's ok, who can keep up with LV's price increases! :nuts:

13. ELUX ELUX ELUX!!! With 4% rebate (through ******), it's much cheaper than the store. Plus I'm sick of the store's customer service.

14. I bought the BH around April 2006, and it was $775. It went up two weeks after I bought it to $815. And it's now still $815.

15. i got mine in bermuda. it was 785 i think. maybe 790. i know it was slightly less than the us. oh and it was about a month ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice