Anyone regret getting the new pochette?

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I am debating on whether or not to order the new pochette in Azur before putting myself on a ban. Does anyone regret buying the new pochette?

Also, does the new pochette or Eva hold more? I was trying to decide between the two, but I know I wouldn't use the crossbody strap on the Eva since it is too long for me. I have a hard time justifying the price difference since they look about the same size. I am basically looking for a bag to run errands when I don't want to carry a larger purse.

Markxmikesmom

Jul 6, 2012
Beautiful San Diego!!
I am debating on whether or not to order the new pochette in Azur before putting myself on a ban. Does anyone regret buying the new pochette?

Also, does the new pochette or Eva hold more? I was trying to decide between the two, but I know I wouldn't use the crossbody strap on the Eva since it is too long for me. I have a hard time justifying the price difference since they look about the same size. I am basically looking for a bag to run errands when I don't want to carry a larger purse.
I LOVE my new Pochette!!
I don't have a Eva for a comparison, but I'm like you, I would never use the Eva cross body so no need to pay more for something I won't use. ;)

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
I sold my Eva for the new Pochette for the exact reason you stated - I could not wear the Eva crossbody and felt it was a waste of money to keep it and not use the strap. Also, Eva always looked lumpy and misshapen with what I carry inside while the new Pochette does not.

mllev

Nov 4, 2010
Europe
Nope, I love the new Pochette!

Like you, I was also considering the Eva but felt that it was a bit too blingy, and honestly couldn't justify the price difference since I didn't want the cross body-option either. I have the Pochette in DE, and I've been considering getting the Azur one for spring/summer, it's really a great bag.

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Thanks for all of the great feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new pochettes! I think this will be a great little bag to carry, especially in the summer.

Oct 10, 2010
giggles016 said:
Thanks for all of the great feedback! I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new pochettes! I think this will be a great little bag to carry, especially in the summer.
I love my de pochette so much that I also got a fuschia epi pochette in 2 months time. It carries all the necessities and has a separate pocket to hold phone or card case which I love.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I bought it in DE and I am undecided at this point. I just got a preloved Eva and like the crossbody style much better than wearing the pochette over the shoulder..I know, I am probably the only one!!
I have 5 pochettes and don't use any of them so I decided I was not a pochette gal....I will use my minis in my bags to carry stuff but my other pochettes I just don't use....:sad:

joanabanana

Jan 6, 2013
In my happy place. :)
oh my god, i'm planning to buy eva clutch, but i just read your comments guys, now i'm confused.. but i really like it.. the only thing is that i'm only 5'3 in height, and they say that the strap is too long it may fell on my bum when i wear it. what do you think guys? thanks!

nessie805

Sep 12, 2011
Ventura County
I have both Eva and New pochette and feel they are very different and practicle im 5' short and 135 for reference. I can dress up alil more with Eva then i can the new pochette. New pochette seems more on the casual side and with eva crossbody strap i can use it with both. I love both for different reasons stated. I also have a mono older pochette and find that more practicle for inside my bags

Attachments

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I have both Eva and New pochette and feel they are very different and practicle im 5' short and 135 for reference. I can dress up alil more with Eva then i can the new pochette. New pochette seems more on the casual side and with eva crossbody strap i can use it with both. I love both for different reasons stated. I also have a mono older pochette and find that more practicle for inside my bags
Your Eva looks great on you! Do you have any modeling pics of the new pochette?

ilovena

Sep 20, 2012
6ºN-11ºS, 95ºE-141ºE
wow ! you and your Eva look gorgeous ! :smile: and i agree 100 % with you that we wear Eva and New Pochette for different reasons. thats why i own both, too :biggrin:

anyway to OP, i dont regret having new pochettes. and one of mine is in azzur :biggrin: its lovely, stylish and so useful. good luck on your decision ! :smile:

Jsully423

Jan 2, 2013
USA
I love my new pochette! I was actually on the fence between this an the Eva, too. Went with the pochette because it was bigger. The long strap gets a little annoying at times, but I'm glad it's longer. Perfect little every day and night bag!

blushnkisses

Jun 5, 2012
USA
i love my new pochette, especially the pocket inside.

eta: i don't like the long strap however, so i just don't use it.