anyone regret a agenda, or vernis?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
before I use my indigo agenda, I just want to make sure, were there any reasons that any of you regretted an agenda or in particular a vernis agenda?

joann121270

Only Louis Vuitton
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
I have a vernis Pomme agenda. I have no regrets. She is also my wallet. I love looking at her everytime take her out.

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I use my Framboise every day. I love it! Do wish it held a little more but other than that LOVE it!!! I was a PDA user prior to this. Although it doesn't do the cool techy things that my PDA did I find it to be far easier to use with no need to back up, charge, etc.

Melocoton

Sweet
O.G.
Nov 24, 2005
Rhode Island, USA
I have a small mono agenda that I don't love as much as my medium damier one. However, I do find uses for it. Since you have an indigo one, I think you should go ahead and use it. That is one gorgeous color!

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Keep it you will love it. I don't have the Vernis but I do have the mono and I love mine.

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
My first agenda was a small monogram groom one (in blue) that I had to return because the spine broke. I owned it for over a month when this happened. I now have a small damier agenda that is quite functional but I am getting bored with it. I'm considering a vernis agenda. The colors are beautiful....not boring at all. The indigo is to die for.

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
I bought the framboise small ring agenda when the color first came out last year. I also used it as a wallet, in addition to my monogram canvas ludlow. The only problem I found with the agenda was that it was too small for me to write legibly in :Push: The inserts I bought were the day-a-page, hour by hour ones (hard to explain, I don't know the official name). You put a new insert in every quarter. I found the spaces to write in too small, and because the vernis was kinda stiff, I had to hold the credit card slot side of the agenda down while writing on the paper. It gave way slightly as I opened and closed it more, but I still found it annoying sometimes. I sold it a few months ago. It was a super cute accessory, though - vernis is always fun :nuts:

I ended up buying an Hermes Ulysse agenda in chartreuse togo leather. Much softer, and it's larger than the LV agenda, so it's easier to write in, for me at least ;)

Use your agenda! Indigo is a wonderful color, and you'll be happy every time you look at it :P

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
No regrets. I have the framboise and I think it's cute but if they sold it in a bigger size, I would get that as it is a little hard to write in.

Joydaly

May 20, 2007
I appreciate this thread. Sounds like the vernis is working out well?
I've been lusting for a pomme agenda, but worried it may not hold up to well.
I heard the vernis is sensentive and I've been concerned about scratching the leather.

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
I'm dying for the framboise, they are all gone in Canada. There are a few other pieces in framboise and I love the colour, it is just stunning. I don't think I've ever even seen the indigo!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I appreciate this thread. Sounds like the vernis is working out well?
I've been lusting for a pomme agenda, but worried it may not hold up to well.
I heard the vernis is sensentive and I've been concerned about scratching the leather.
Well see I can put your worries to bed, becuase I use my envelope plate or cles daily, its always with me and its better then new.