anyone recommed a rolex AD

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Hi,

I was interested in purchasing my first ever rolex. Mind you, I've never really liked rolex until now. I was hoping that somebody out there can recommend a rolex AD that would maybe be a little flexible with pricing.

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Where do you live? You are going to have to go into your AD nearest you to look at all
the different styles, etc. They may have to get watches in for you. The process can take a very long time. I would suggest that you ask your AD in your town if they ever give a discount on Rolex. I think it is going to be easier to have a relationship with an "in town" Rolex AD than to purchase it over the phone in another state. I am not sure
if all AD's give anything off. I have heard that some will. Good Luck!

I am a newbie to this forum, but I have purchased many Rolexes and I think I can help you out here. I have to say that you should go to as many Authorized Dealers you have the time to visit. There are so many ADs that you should not have to settle for an AD that won't budge on the price. DON'T hesitate to ask for a "good price"!!! The first AD I went to wouldn't budge (you live in CA, I wonder if it was Ben Bridge? They were the only AD that wouldn't budge for me), but after two more trips I found that all stores would discuss "pricing" (read: discounting) before I even had to ask! Finally after purchasing two watches at once, one AD went down to 20%, which is out of the ordinary. Expect your average AD to offer 10-15% off retail.

However, if you are looking for a watch that requires a special order, it will be harder to get a deal.

I hope this helps!

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Thank you for the info, indeed it was ben bridge. I felt like a dummy asking for a discount as they looked at me like I asked them for their first child. I will try to go to other AD's. The watch I'm interested in isnt a special order as when I went to ben bridge, they already had it in. Anybody else out there recommend their favorite rolex AD?

I am a newbie to this forum, but I have purchased many Rolexes and I think I can help you out here. I have to say that you should go to as many Authorized Dealers you have the time to visit. There are so many ADs that you should not have to settle for an AD that won't budge on the price. DON'T hesitate to ask for a "good price"!!! The first AD I went to wouldn't budge (you live in CA, I wonder if it was Ben Bridge? They were the only AD that wouldn't budge for me), but after two more trips I found that all stores would discuss "pricing" (read: discounting) before I even had to ask! Finally after purchasing two watches at once, one AD went down to 20%, which is out of the ordinary. Expect your average AD to offer 10-15% off retail.

However, if you are looking for a watch that requires a special order, it will be harder to get a deal.

I hope this helps!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
It boggles my mind that some ADs are so tight on discounts - in Toronto, the biggest AD offers any walk-in client 22% off the list price.

OP - I'll PM you in a bit..

alessia70

O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Hi,

I live in Europe (Holland) and all of the ADs i went to went down 20%, in fact, my first Datejust they went down from EUR 4000 to EUR 2900 (which is USD 3747).

It's quite normal to get such a discount on luxury products here, they do however ask for cash, and that means no credit cards (as stores here have to pay around 12% on transaction costs themselves).