Anyone ready for some Cafe'??

LIsa, I love your new kelly. I am totally a brown girl and I love allthe browns, now there is a new one to enjoy. And your dogon is great in the bi color. Congrats. and what's this about another birkin this fall? Fall is only a month away.

Hi Loren! Yes, it's been a good year for us, so I am fortunate to have the means and the opportunities at the same time. :nuts: Planets have aligned quite nicely!! I've been told to expect a happy phone call around October, so I'm holding my breath for that!

Thank you frenchiefan, chaneljewel, jag, Bijouxlady, Millstream, harleyNemma, allaboutnice, Japster, pursegrrl, Birkin101, merika, kim_mac, amkur, love2shophandbag and Haute Couturess!

I'm so excited to be a Kelly girl!! Such a classy handbag!! If anyone is on the fence, I highly recommend this combination. I'm in LOVE!! :love: It's so easy to wear, and it goes with everything! And best of all, it is so lightweight!! My arms are soooo happy with me (I'm usually a champion weight-lifter with Miss Clemence Birkin - probably not totally her fault as I can fit everything and the kitchen sink inside her)!

Isn't she beautiful? Like a hershey kiss but with gold foil!! And this photo truly represents her yummy shade of chocolate brown!!

attachment.php

wow. if this is the accurate color... WOW!
congratulations.